At what point can you do something?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering...

I keep seeing videos of various "Peaceful Protesters" disturbing people at restaurants.

People coming up and sitting at someone's table and yelling and screaming at them
People coming up and taking their food and drinks.
People yelling in someone's face until they are leaning back in their chairs.
etc.

At what point does the person sitting at the table have the right to "do something".
And what can they do?

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A quick swing with the food tray should do the trick.
If the protester had not been there, the tray wouldn't have done anything.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering...

I keep seeing videos of various "Peaceful Protesters" disturbing people at restaurants.

People coming up and sitting at someone's table and yelling and screaming at them
etc.

At what point does the person sitting at the table have the right to "do something".
And what can they do?

As soon as,

etc.

And lets not forget the 6 ft rule..

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Do something as in..
-talk to restaurant management?
-call 911
-whip their butt?

Just depends on which road you want to go down. It all seems to end the same, the patron gets tired of it and leaves so the screamers win. Nobody seems to stand up against it so it continues. So much for America's push to end bullying huh?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave.

Short of being threatened and physically attacked, you have no legal options when it comes to using force against them.

If they attempt to stop you from leaving, then force may be an option but you have to tread lightly because of the mob tactics they use. If you attempt to fight one of them, you have to be ready to fight ALL of them. IO-wise, they actually want you to start a fight, so they can claim victim status. That's how they work.

Situational awareness is crucial. If you can see it developing early, you have time to just not be there anymore...screw the plate of food, screw the bill, screw the drinks. None of that is worth getting caught up in a crap show.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a case of the haves and have not's.
They are deadbeats and have nothing to lose.
You, on the other hand risk losing freedom (going to jail), losing your job, being sued, getting pounded by the gang, etc, etc.
Your risk of loss is their advantage.
It's only going to get worse no matter who is President as they are having too much fun and getting paid for it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed how they always seem to do this to older couples and females. I'd love to see them invade the space of a couple of Navy Seals just out having a couple of beers and a bite to eat !

This ^^^

They'd instantly be wearing whatever drink / food was on my table.

My wife and kiddos are consistently amazed that the Walmart receipt Nazi never asks to see my receipt yet grandma always gets the shake down.

I keep trying to explain that folks who simply won't put up with BS usually don't have to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom