At what point can you do something?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys realize this is seldom about black lives, Antifa, protest, etc at all. Instead it has turned into just a bunch of young punks out raising hell because they can now get away with it. They know they will not be arrested or have their butts kicked because they are burning, looting, assaulting, and intimidating in the name of social justice.

Whole lot of them need a dirt nap. Would stop that BS in a heart beat.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leave.

Short of being threatened and physically attacked, you have no legal options when it comes to using force against them.

If they attempt to stop you from leaving, then force may be an option but you have to tread lightly because of the mob tactics they use. If you attempt to fight one of them, you have to be ready to fight ALL of them. IO-wise, they actually want you to start a fight, so they can claim victim status. That's how they work.

Situational awareness is crucial. If you can see it developing early, you have time to just not be there anymore...screw the plate of food, screw the bill, screw the drinks. None of that is worth getting caught up in a crap show.

Not happening, I've gotten older and grumpier.. You add foul to my day and I'll have to reciprocate.. Nice gets nice other than gets other than.. You feelin lucky Punk ?
This ^^^

They'd instantly be wearing whatever drink / food was on my table.

My wife and kiddos are consistently amazed that the Walmart receipt Nazi never asks to see my receipt yet grandma always gets the shake down.

I keep trying to explain that folks who simply won't put up with BS usually don't have to.

LOL, my patience has diminished and I live by, good bad or otherwise leave them talking about you..

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys realize this is seldom about black lives, Antifa, protest, etc at all. Instead it has turned into just a bunch of young punks out raising hell because they can now get away with it. They know they will not be arrested or have their butts kicked because they are burning, looting, assaulting, and intimidating in the name of social justice.

Whole lot of them need a dirt nap. Would stop that BS in a heart beat.
I never have believed any of this is about black lives. It has always been using that lame excuse as a reason to terrorize, loot, burn, steal, and to create anarchy in this country. That's why it irritates me so bad to see these limp dick companies claim to support and give money to blm. They are falling for this crap hook, line and sinker. They just want to get the dumbass liberal mayors and governors to support neutering the police and make it easier for the dirt bags to get away with this stuff.

I can't believe the American society has fallen for this scam ! It won't end well either, and I think it's time to put a stop to it.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is how one man dealt with the problem;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1310061867809697792

Watch it you won't be disappointed.
That is SPECTACULAR !!!

I saw somewhere on here a video of a thug standing in front of a white pickup trying to stop him. The driver kept moving until the thug finally got out of the way and as he drove by, the thug swung a baseball bat at the side of the truck.

The driver stopped the truck, got out of it, threw the thug down to the grown and gave him 3 good hard right punches to the head. Left him laying there and got back in his truck and left. It was also spectacular !

Until a lot more of that kind of stuff, these morons are going to keep trying to intimidate the good people in this country. I still say, if you shoot a few looters or arsonists, it will really slow that crap down !

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not happening, I've gotten older and grumpier.. You add foul to my day and I'll have to reciprocate.. Nice gets nice other than gets other than.. You feelin lucky Punk ?

LOL, my patience has diminished and I live by, good bad or otherwise leave them talking about you..

Everyone has to play it their way for sure, just as long as you realize you are giving them the reaction they want by answering harassment with physical violence. It also exposes you to legal/criminal ramifications.

I'm mean, if you are physically capable of wrecking the whole crowd it would certainly be fun to watch, but just not being there is a lot cleaner legally LOL.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ^^^

They'd instantly be wearing whatever drink / food was on my table.

My wife and kiddos are consistently amazed that the Walmart receipt Nazi never asks to see my receipt yet grandma always gets the shake down.

I keep trying to explain that folks who simply won't put up with BS usually don't have to.
The receipt nazi is illegal. State law says as soon as you pay for the item whether or not a receipt is given, it is your property. I just ignore them.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The receipt nazi is illegal. State law says as soon as you pay for the item whether or not a receipt is given, it is your property. I just ignore them.
I don't ignore them. I hand them my receipt, they give a quick cursory look into my cart, and I'm on my way. It's not worth the trouble to make an issue out of their policy. Why make a big deal out of this ? It's been going on for as long as I can remember.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't ignore them. I hand them my receipt, they give a quick cursory look into my cart, and I'm on my way. It's not worth the trouble to make an issue out of their policy. Why make a big deal out of this ? It's been going on for as long as I can remember.

I do sort of a mix of these. I don't ignore them, but I don't show them my receipt either.

When they say, "May I see your receipt", I smile, say no, and keep on walking. Question asked, and answered.

I'm not gonna be $hitty to some person just trying to make a living. I just can't do that, but I'm not going to comply with that kind of request. I do not let it ruin my day, and I've no desire to ruin their day either. Friendly smile, polite "no" and continue on my way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom