ATF Can BS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked to a relative tonight that works in a certain "govt agency" who has buddies who work in another "govt agency" that says this is BS. No such regulation exists. No such notifications are going out.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for confirmation from SWR that this is indeed the case. I do think I am going to try to pick up the extra mount and pistons that I need to make my silencer a lifetime investment anyway. I would have eventually done it and even if it is BS it may eventually not be.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pistons, fixed barrel adapters and 3-Lug adapters are no longer on YHM's website, so you cannot buy them from YHM. They are losing business by not selling these suppressor accessories. How is it that YHM is getting greedy?

And YHM is the only site to buy YHM products?... ;)

Its happened before. Declare <reason> for lack of availability while selling small quantities to third parties. Supply is kept low, demand and price goes up.

If it isnt greed, then tell me why a company would state something that, at least, unofficially, the ATF has denied?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And YHM is the only site to buy YHM products?... ;)

Its happened before. Declare <reason> for lack of availability while selling small quantities to third parties. Supply is kept low, demand and price goes up.

If it isnt greed, then tell me why a company would state something that, at least, unofficially, the ATF has denied?

Where is ATF's denial? Your friend of a friend quote is lacking credability. You obvviously have your mind made up, but I prefer to wait for some facts to be posted (letter to YHM from ATF, confirmation from another suppressor manufacturer, etc..).

Latest posts

Top Bottom