ATF Can BS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone checked to see how this plays out with fake supressors? Doesnt some of the fake cans use real mounts?

I guess since YHM was the only manufacturer targeted it makes that a moot point, but I have to ask why.

Is it a case of "lets see if we can get away with it on one company before we push to all"? If it were pushed to all, could all manufacturer battle class action style? If so, that explains a ton.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone checked to see how this plays out with fake supressors? Doesnt some of the fake cans use real mounts?

I guess since YHM was the only manufacturer targeted it makes that a moot point, but I have to ask why.

Is it a case of "lets see if we can get away with it on one company before we push to all"? If it were pushed to all, could all manufacturer battle class action style? If so, that explains a ton.

Mounts were never an issue. YHM is still selling mounts. It is pistons and 3-Lug adapters that they no longer sell.

Another point is if ATF said the pistons were illegal and YHM could not sell them, why have they not confiscated the additional pistons that YHM sold to folks before this started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom