ATF Compliance Inspection. What to expect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As to how I knew they were coming, the agent called ahead and set up an appointment. Very nice about the whole thing. Might have been the recognition that it was not a full time gun shop. She did say that the call was a courtesy and that if they wanted to, they could just show up. Glad that they did call as I was able to clear the afternoon of patients. Pain, but still it worked out.

Wanted to thank everyone for the kind wishes on my dad. He is apparently doing well. They are supposed to head back to Florida Thursday. I sort of feel sorry for my brother and his wife. First they got hit with the earthquake on the east coast, then the hurricane. Sandwiched between those two pieces of fun were my parents showing up with a medical emergency.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As to how I knew they were coming, the agent called ahead and set up an appointment. Very nice about the whole thing. Might have been the recognition that it was not a full time gun shop. She did say that the call was a courtesy and that if they wanted to, they could just show up. Glad that they did call as I was able to clear the afternoon of patients. Pain, but still it worked out.

Wanted to thank everyone for the kind wishes on my dad. He is apparently doing well. They are supposed to head back to Florida Thursday. I sort of feel sorry for my brother and his wife. First they got hit with the earthquake on the east coast, then the hurricane. Sandwiched between those two pieces of fun were my parents showing up with a medical emergency.

Dave

Glad to year your dad is doing better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom