ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my can approved last Wednesday and I certified 5/26. It took 272 days. I want to go apply for a few more but **** me I don’t want to wait 13 months.

Chasing records

Marksman
Reaction score
Well Silencer Shop 'finally' got the certification ready on my can that I purchased in December. Apparently there were some technical issues getting everything set up and ready to go between their systems and the new ATF system. I got the notification last night that my paperwork had been fully reviewed and certified as accurate, and was now ready to submit through ATF's new eFile system.

I had to run up to the dealer today and enter my username and pin number I created when setting up my ATF eForms account. The submission was sent as of today, and I got an automated email from the ATF showing the form 4 as SUBMITTED/IN PROGRESS.

I thought it might be interesting to see if they hold true to their 90 day approval estimate. With today being January 15th, ninety days from now will be Friday, April 15th.

The wait begins.
I’ve been waiting 7 months for mine at this point. Hope yours gets here sooner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom