ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worries, I should've clarified. That approval timeline posted does have me hopeful because by that time line I should have an approval this friday or next monday
I do feel for those that have paper forms still pending. An allocation of most of their resources to get those completed would make sense, but what do I know. I'm hopeful that the time table holds, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do feel for those that have paper forms still pending. An allocation of most of their resources to get those completed would make sense, but what do I know. I'm hopeful that the time table holds, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.
Should batch approve anything sitting over 200 days and clear that backlog. If nothing has showed up within 200 days then let 'er fly. The paperwork leg on their end can't take more than a business week of digging. And that's considering doing 20 at a time by my math.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people with paper forms shouldn't be upset about waiting. They knew the deal when they submitted. The eforms process is a new process designed to expedite the submissions. Without it, everyone would still be waiting a year or more. Be thankful for the first ones through who are helping to streamline the process and work out the bugs.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found out Shawnee Outdoors down here has a Silencer shop kiosk. And they carry Dead Air cans. That’s what I am thinking about getting. Probably the Sandman L or the S. Primarily will be using it on my AR’s and AK. One will be a 10.5”. All in 5.56 and then my AK is 7.62x39.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work with a guy that has been waiting around 13 months for his Banish 30 gold. I told him people were getting approved in a few months because of the eform and he wasn’t happy. Lol. I am gonna go in and get one through my local shop. I was gonna do another form 1 but that ain’t happening. Hopefully I can get it back in less than 4 months.
I'm waiting on a Banish 45.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The people with paper forms shouldn't be upset about waiting. They knew the deal when they submitted. The eforms process is a new process designed to expedite the submissions. Without it, everyone would still be waiting a year or more. Be thankful for the first ones through who are helping to streamline the process and work out the bugs.
Really? Yes, I knew I'd have to wait. But I'll be irritated about waiting until I get it in hand whether the eforms process existed or not. I've been waiting since July/August. Many will still be waiting for that year or more. I'll especially be irritated if they've pulled people away from dealing with the paper process to address the new electronic process. They need to pick one and just go with it.

But it is what it is . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom