ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering that but thought there was no way. They must have an insider. Lol
The theory comments on Facebook generally tended to lean towards an imminent deployment, but I don't know how that would affect it. You don't get deployed with a personal silencer....
Screenshot_20220329-135904.png
Screenshot_20220329-135807_1.png

Last edited:

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The theory comments on Facebook generally tended to lean towards an imminent deployment, but I don't know how that would affect it. You don't get deployed with a personal silencer....
View attachment 262488View attachment 262489
They don't expedite it for you to take with you, they expedite it to remove liability for the custody of the NFA item. The NFA item goes into the service member's safe or whatever. Also applicable to when we would get PCS orders. If your SOT is NC but you get orders to rebase in CA before your stamps come back, they'll expedite your stamps so you aren't dealing with mailing your cans and stamps all over the country, etc etc.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 18 day comment was from their inventory video

At 7:40, they said a customer was approved yesterday that filed March 12th

I saw once where they said that also, but the photo post was the most recent. It might be that they are saying he is the first customer they had that efiled. 🤷🏼

Not trying to discredit them. Seems that the E Filed Form 4s are coming back within the 90 days. No rhyme or reason to the order they are approved though.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw once where they said that also, but the photo post was the most recent. It might be that they are saying he is the first customer they had that efiled. 🤷🏼

Not trying to discredit them. Seems that the E Filed Form 4s are coming back within the 90 days. No rhyme or reason to the order they are approved though.
They just got their kiosk put in this week so these people were still having to commute to use them, maybe it'll speed up even more now

Latest posts

Top Bottom