ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So out of curiosity I got to googling, couple of the sub reddits I follow it seems that the Eform4s wont show up in your eform account until approved since 'technically' they aren't yours until approved so they will be sitting in OKMG's atf account until approval.
I was referring to my SilencerShop account. It still shows 'Pending ATF Approval' in my account on their website.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was referring to my SilencerShop account. It still shows 'Pending ATF Approval' in my account on their website.
Ah gotcha, I had two Form4 and Eform 1 in there that I had to go in and update myself that were still shown as pending even though they were approved months ago and I had already received my stamps for.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah gotcha, I had two Form4 and Eform 1 in there that I had to go in and update myself that were still shown as pending even though they were approved months ago and I had already received my stamps for.
I'll look into that. I didn't see where I could update them myself, but I didn't really look too hard either.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm literally at 17 days past form 3 approval and as far as I can tell I'm just sitting waiting on SS to ship the dang thing...
Screenshot_20220429-133553.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom