ATF eForm 4 Approval In 90 Days? Timer Begins Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ignore the typo, it's still comical
279362882_10159653353075700_5576355505370754486_n.jpg

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I literally just did the kiosk at H&H in the city today. Should be another couple of weeks before silencer shop sends it to me and then I have to go back to H and H to certify? I’m not entirely clear on the whole process. Thank god for E forms.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You certify, then they send your form to the atf, then you wait for them to back ground check . You get the suppressor after you pass a check.

I’m at day 110 or so. Guess I’ll need to call the atf.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I literally just did the kiosk at H&H in the city today. Should be another couple of weeks before silencer shop sends it to me and then I have to go back to H and H to certify? I’m not entirely clear on the whole process. Thank god for E forms.
If you filed with a trust, you can certify with your dealer remotely. If you filed as an individual, you'll have to go back and do it in person.

hipv125

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the single shot trust from silencer shop but don’t remember saying I’m an individual or a trust when I did it. I guess it’s automated. The background check should be the same as when you buy a regular firearm right? They ask the same questions at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom