ATF Mass Denying Form 1’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They'll use this to conduct a search and seizure of your property regardless of anything you've done, illegal or not. Then jail you.
Bingo, they deny the form then search and seize on the basis of "constructive intent". Same way they arrested the gun youtube guy that makes fun of them all the time. He had one of those old lightening link key cards with the cut lines to make your own lightening link. They said that and the fact that he had an AR 15 was enough for them to search and seize because he had the "means" to make an unregistered machine gun...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still all kind of FUD at this point. I’ll be doing a few form 1’s soon enough.
Only if you ignore the entire breadth and depth of ATF perfidy, which is long and deep.

Regardless, this is all the fault of that whiny little ***** Paul Ryan. What a douche.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bingo, they deny the form then search and seize on the basis of "constructive intent". Same way they arrested the gun youtube guy that makes fun of them all the time. He had one of those old lightening link key cards with the cut lines to make your own lightening link. They said that and the fact that he had an AR 15 was enough for them to search and seize because he had the "means" to make an unregistered machine gun...
My understanding was that the guy you were talking about was a SOT and had the proper licenses to make machine guns. As far as I can tell he was legal. This is more of a Witchhunt, I think the whole fiasco is because he was broadcasting info Democrats don't want out there and didn’t like his brazenness.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next thing you know anyone that owns a piece of steel pipe or a block of aluminum is a criminal. Because they had “intent”.
The scarier part is that they are looking to disallow and remove from the registry ANYONE that has ever done a Form 1 suppressor!!!! Since when do we make laws effectively retroactive?!?!

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My understanding was that the guy you were talking about was a SOT and had the proper licenses to make machine guns. As far as I can tell he was legal. This is more of a Witchhunt, I think the whole fiasco is because he was broadcasting info Democrats don't want out there and didn’t like his brazenness.
I believe you’re correct and that’s why nothing came of it legally. They absolutely were targeting him for the stuff he broadcasts and he’s gotten to have a decent little following and become fairly popular. They can’t allow someone like that to be out there telling all their borderline illegal business.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mods y’all need to move this to the boiler room. More people need to see this. I should have put it there to begin with. Thanks! I say it all the time that we are gonna continue to see this crap happen until we actually use the 2A for its intended purpose. All the people in this country that own guns but are afraid to use them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom