ATF Public Comments on Braces/SBRs *ACTION ALERT*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, Okie Ill say the ban only affects new production items commonly known as machineguns post-May 1986. Trump changed the definition by executive order. If you need more info just ask.

With all do respect, Trump did not ban post 1986 machine guns by an EO. He verbally directed the BATF to re-interpret the 1934 machine gun act and or the 1968 gun control act to include fast shooting SEMI auto weapons. What Trump did was totally illegal. Not a machine gun as defined by that law! Range toys or not, the Pandora’s box has been opened.......:coffee2:

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to be an ass, but are you implying you don't care?
If so, that is part of the reason they(atf) is doing what they are doing.
We have said "Meh" about so many incremental infringements that has got us to where we are.
Not implying that at all. It just seems that it doesn’t matter what we think, they’re going to do whatever they want. We can ‘input’ all we want but the shortened timeframe sounds like the atf has already made their minds

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it sad how many people either don’t care or are to lazy to post comments or call the congressional people for where they live and just allow agencies to come up with arbitrary rules that are wasting time and money.
I’m guessing many people that say I don’t care about pistol braces or bump stocks will be surprised the day they say your scoped hunting rifle is now a sniper rifle and you aren’t allowed to have it. Or when they say you must register all firearms.
The idea of letting those who have bump stocks register the guns they are attached to as an SBR is just them testing the waters of all out registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom