Atlas Bipod Knockoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, good ol wood digits. Yeah I put her and that TRueIdiot on ignore a few months back. It's been nice not seeing the never ending threads about nothing.
Look how much salt I put on my baked potatoes!
I put on my shoes this morning!
I remembered to wipe after my morning glory today!
How's the other forum doing?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't need anything but some rolled up coveralls on the hood of the truck.
Perfect rest with a meadow muffin under the stock to make it rock solid. Sometimes you have to just go cheap.

vearl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided to take a chance and order one of these based on several You Tube comparisons. Along with the fact I have always felt that Atlas Bipods were way overpriced for what they are. It came the other day, and on first inspection I must say I'm very pleased with the overall quality. The plated finish seems very durable. The threads and screws, along with the rail attachment point and legs all tightened up very securely.

I won't know for sure how well it's going to deliver until I mount it on a rifle, and get it out to the range for a good workout. That will probably happen next week some time. I have several AR's I can mount it on. Most likely one of my scoped Colt's or Bushmasters. If they run as well as they look, I'm going to buy several more. For $ 43.00 each they are a good deal. Certainly better than paying over $ 250.00 for an original Atlas. I can't gas up my truck for $ 43.00 these days.

https://www.amazon.com/Twod-Rifle-B..._encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4XT8JXF6XF6E0KWY8

xlffmOw.jpg

KJDeKGC.jpg

Attachments

• XAEGIS-2 BIPOD.jpg
    XAEGIS-2 BIPOD.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts

Top Bottom