Atlas Bipods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have been on the hunt for a bipod that will be used on my Ruger Precision Rifle. I think I’ve narrowed it down to getting an Atlas and was wondering what y’all’s thoughts were on them. I can’t decide on the specific model that I want but I was for sure wanting it to quick detach, I’ll have to install a rail on my rifle of course first. I was almost leaning towards the “SUPER CAL” but not sure if it is necessary for my specific rifle.

I know Larue Tactical offers 3 models with their QD mounts so I’m also leaning towards one of those but not sure if either of them are what I really want or what the difference between them really are. The atlas models Larue sells are BT46, BT46, and BT10.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're ever in Tulsa, Bear Beam keeps them in stock and you could check them out before buying.
I have a BT10 and if buying again would probably opt for the BT46 but I mostly use the spikes on the bottom of mine so the rotation isn't really an issue.
With rubber feet on the BT10 and shooting on a bench, it wants to walk forward.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got atlas and Harris bipods, usually prefer the Harris for ease of deployment. My next bipod purchase will be a ckye pod.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been on the hunt for a bipod that will be used on my Ruger Precision Rifle. I think I’ve narrowed it down to getting an Atlas and was wondering what y’all’s thoughts were on them. I can’t decide on the specific model that I want but I was for sure wanting it to quick detach, I’ll have to install a rail on my rifle of course first. I was almost leaning towards the “SUPER CAL” but not sure if it is necessary for my specific rifle.

I know Larue Tactical offers 3 models with their QD mounts so I’m also leaning towards one of those but not sure if either of them are what I really want or what the difference between them really are. The atlas models Larue sells are BT46, BT46, and BT10.
I have numerous Atlas PRS model and Harris various models bipods. Atlas is much more costly than Harris. Each have outstanding performance features. Understanding what your application needs is key to selecting gear. As a note of interest, my Barrett MRAD MK22 Deployment Kit, the new SOCOM sniper rifle, came with the "lowly" Harris. SOCOM could specify whatever they desired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom