Atta' boy, Clint!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of movie theaters now offer wireless closed-captioned devices. The one I’ve used at the Cinemark in Tulsa has a two-line display in a housing set on a flexible stalk. The base fits into the cupholder on your seat’s armrest, and you can position the display such that it’s in the lower part of your vision while you watch the movie. Works decently if you want the immersive experience.

Check the movie times and availability of CC, and ask the ticket taker for one of the devices. You hand it back to an employee after the movie.
Thank you!! It's been a while since I've been to a movie theater, and I have no idea of the tech stuff. I think the last one was Sherlock Holmes, with Robert Downey and Jude Law. I went with two beautiful twin sisters.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, you just made it a lot harder to feel sorry for ya... :D
One of them used to work with me at Boeing and when Boeing ceased operations in Wichita, her and her husband moved to San Antonio and she recently retired. The other one stayed in Wichita and she works for a state agency. We're still friends. Good friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom