Attention All Marines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My Son in law; (one of ‘em) served his whole tour, after schools, with HMX-1. He used to get White House Christmas Ornaments for us. He helped ferry Bill and Hillary Clinton around.

I had a bag of Presidential Peanut M&Ms he gave me too, but they got stolen back about 13-14 years ago when. We were burglarized in broad dylight and and the thieves got off with a darn big, heavy gun safe! Of course, the M&Ms were in that safe, along with a whole bunch of shotgun ammo...they must have known about the safe somehow, but just that one. The other safe with most of my guns was on my boat but then later, I was out fishing over some really deep water and an alien spacecraft crashed into the bow of the boat and ...well, that’s another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK Jarheads listen up, a little levity here . . .

The TRUE Spirit of a Marine!

After his plane was hit and forced to eject, the Marine Corps fighter pilot finally regained consciousness.

He was in a hospital, in a lot of pain. He found himself in the ICU with tubes/IV drips in both arms, a breathing mask, wires monitoring every function and a nurse hovering over him, looking worried. It was obvious he was in a life-threatening situation.

The nurse gave him a serious look, straight into his eyes.

Knowing he was not only a fighter pilot, but a Marine, she spoke to him softly and slowly, enunciating each word:

"You may not feel anything from the waist down."

After a moment somehow he managed to mumble in reply,

"Can I just feel your tits, then?"

And that, my friends, is a genuinely positive attitude!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL^^^^^^^ Come on, I know there's more stuff out there. How about some pictures of those paddle's you have in your room Joel? Guys I have no idea or do I want to think about what he use's them for.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My older son was a Marine Sgt. in a Radio Reconnaissance Team on a MEU from SRIG at Camp Lejune. They stopped in Israel where he and two team buddies went to the SCUD Mall on Shore Leave.

Anyway, they had a ‘How Hard Can You Punch Console’ there that you paid to try out. He gave it a shot and ruptured a blood vessel in his scrotum. The pain was excruciating but his buddies were able to get him on a train and back to Port.

The Ship’s Physician had him transported by Helo to a Hospital in Tel Aviv. His scrotum was swelled more than twice the size of a Softball. On the fifth day of bed rest a Surgeon with about ten Medical Students (mixed young men and women) on Grand Rounds asked him if he would mind showing everyone his problem. He quickly pulled up the gown and exposed himself.

Back in CONUS some friends asked him if he was embarrassed to expose himself? To this question he replied, “HELL NO!” “I wanted to show them Israelis what big balls Marines have!”
Semper Fi

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL^^^^^^^ Come on, I know there's more stuff out there. How about some pictures of those paddle's you have in your room Joel? Guys I have no idea or do I want to think about what he use's them for.

Well, I don't think they would be related to the hot tub, but then, I've not seen the paddles...

...is he into kinky stuff?

Should we "start" such a rumor?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paddle pics? Check. Crap, I thought I knew where they were...I’ll have to find ‘em, standby.
Here ya go. Paddles.
d28e73218b701929d6010f85898431c3.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I should have said oars.

No, the correct terminology is paddles. Oars are what you use to row a boat. Paddles are for canoes and rubber raiding craft. Back in the day, we used an IBS (Inflatable Boat, Small). Also known as “Itty Bitty Ship”. Damn things get pretty heavy when they are loaded down with your weapons and gear, and full of sea water. Easy to strain oneself dragging them hastily onto the beach, or hoisting them aloft to scuttle to concealment upon beaching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom