ATTENTION: Marines, Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is getting all over don't ask don't tell Mr. I do not even want to know why you would know this. :bolt::cool: Guess you 2 hung around them Navy boi's too much:yikes2:
I was appointed his Guardian by the courts. The facility for Old Vets, will only release him to me on the weekends if he behaves and eats all his pudding, and not soil him self. You don't know how many times I have been called up there to clean up after him, no one else will touch him on chili night and Taco Tuesday. I buy the most absorbent depends there is, but straight up his back it goes, and right out the elastic bands around his bony sick white legs.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you still jump or dive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No sir. Jumping is out. I ripped my Achilles tendon completely 11 years ago and after 5 surgeries on the leg, have bad neuropathy in the ankle and foot. As far as diving; not in years now, I get no thrill from diving lakes, and it's a bit far from the ocean, so I have let that slide too.

Caveat: One of my bucket list items is to jump from a hot air balloon. If I could set that up, I'd do it for sure, bum leg or no bum leg.

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sir. Jumping is out. I ripped my Achilles tendon completely 11 years ago and after 5 surgeries on the leg, have bad neuropathy in the ankle and foot. As far as diving; not in years now, I get no thrill from diving lakes, and it's a bit far from the ocean, so I have let that slide too.

Caveat: One of my bucket list items is to jump from a hot air balloon. If I could set that up, I'd do it for sure, bum leg or no bum leg.

We don’t fly often and really none this Covid year but one of these days I would be honored to toss you out of the gondola at 7,000 feet sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:drunk2:

Attachments

• gun-beware-of-old-man.jpg
    gun-beware-of-old-man.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 117

Latest posts

Top Bottom