Attorney for Atlanta officer: Rayshard Brooks 'was not running away' when he died

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok deadly weapon , help me understand how a taker gun is deadly???

You've never been on the business end of one. They incapacitate you. You are sometimes temporarily paralyzed. Your service weapon can then be taken from you or they could just go caveman and stomp your face.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ok deadly weapon , help me understand how a taker gun is deadly???

Well they’ve killed a lot of people so there’s that. The biggest issue at hand is that DA McStupidface is saying they shot an unarmed man in the back, but GA state law considers a taser a deadly weapon and he himself is on record the previous week saying it’s a deadly weapon, and the fleeing felon he’s taking up for was firing said stolen deadly weapon at Ofc. Rolf so... DA McStupidface is a pandering dumbass.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the Atlanta PD policy manual

An employee may use deadly force to apprehend a suspected felon only when:

1. He or she reasonably believes that the suspect possesses a deadly weapon or any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury and when he or she reasonably believes that the suspect poses an immediate threat of serious bodily injury to the officer or others; or

2. When there is probable cause to believe that the suspect has committed a crime involving the infliction or threatened infliction of serious physical harm (O.C.G.A. Section 17-4-20) and the employee reasonably believes that the suspect’s escape would create a continuing danger of serious physical harm to any person.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, he was a dumbass. But the issue of whether or not a taser, that had been fired twice already, was a deadly weapon. Or, is a taser a deadly weapon at all, because the manufacturer does not classify, advertise or sell it as a deadly weapon, and that is who the prosecutor will have testify at the trial.

So, that will be a big part of the testimony and trial.
Georgia law according the State Prosecutor 4 weeks ago said that a taser is a deadly weapon. I've mentioned this in a thread last night.
If I were the defense attorney the first thing I would produce in evidence during the trial would be the statement from the racially biased prosecutor that is on video saying a taser is a deadly weapon according to the law in Georgia.
The cop walks is my opinion.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Georgia law according the State Prosecutor 4 weeks ago said that a taser is a deadly weapon. I've mentioned this in a thread last night.
If I were the defense attorney the first thing I would produce in evidence during the trial would be the statement from the racially biased prosecutor that is on video saying a taser is a deadly weapon according to the law in Georgia.
The cop walks is my opinion.
If the DA is anywhere close to being smart he will assign the case to a white assistant DA for prosecution.

My problem is the second officer flipped on the first. I suppose a deal was made not to prosecute?

Latest posts

Top Bottom