1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Attorney for Atlanta officer: Rayshard Brooks 'was not running away' when he died

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RugersGR8, Jun 18, 2020.

1. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Don't know about the second officer. He could be working to save his career or whatever. It should come out in court hopefully if the first officer is not the sacrificial lamb to the BLM.

2. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Special Hen Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That’s fake news. The 2nd officer has not flipped according to the defendant’s attorney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3. bigred1

bigred1 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    So, that's what it's coming down to now? Assigning cases for trial depending on the color of one's skin? I thought the whole point of this movement was inclusiveness. If they truly believe that their case against the officer is justified then it shouldn't matter who prosecutes it.

Snattlerake likes this.
  4. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Something tells me that the officer will get off if it ever goes to a trial.

SMS likes this.
  5. HJB

HJB Sharpshooter

If he does, you will have a new scene for a remake of Gone with the Wind because they will burn that city completely to the ground ! And it won't be the only US city that is burned down.

6. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    No sir it should not. That is the point of this whole ordeal. Think OJ. and prosecutor Darden.

He sated in an interview he was the "face" because he was black.

[​IMG]

7. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Well the second officer ISN'T flipping. The DA lied about that as a tactic of coercion. It didn't work.

As to being anywhere close to smart, he couldn't find smart on a map. Maybe it's located where Guam used to be, after we put too many troops on it and it tipped over? (He has the same constituents/voters as GA Dist 4 Rep Hank Johnson)

8. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I remember that idiot Johnson and his handler telling everyone he had a bad day and wasn't thinking clearly. That admiral was about to bust a gut.

Glocktogo likes this.
  9. Cohiba

Cohiba Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The ONLY way any property will burn down is if our government(fed) or state government allows it.

I remember when the Rodney King/ Los Angeles was rioting. Cops didn't or couldn't step in because they were to busy during that crisis.

So the private property owners stepped in. I can't remember....did the Governor of Cali call in the Natl Guard? Can the people of the 21st Century of America handle a verdict peacefully if it doesn't go in their favor?? Will our government turn a blind eye and force citizens to take up arms?? A very sad day in America when our own government..who we elected...refuses to help.

Private Property owners during King riots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

dennishoddy likes this.