Atwoods Aquila again..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It may be a waste of time but I'll check out Shawnee's supply tomorrow.
Well the Shawnee store officially sucks ass when it comes to ammo.

I didn't expect to find any of the 9mm or .22 that was on sale, and there wasn't any, but I was planning in picking up some .223 or 5.56 while I was there.

Apparently they have revamped there ammo shelves and there wasn't even a spot for .223/5.56. There was no one working in the area so I looked and there were several large boxes behind the counter.

Finally this about 12 year old looking girl with attitude shows up and I ask her about the ammo and she says she can't put it out because she hasn't put the security tags on it. I ask if it will be out by tomorrow and she says no because she is the only one "working" back there.

This store and the gun and ammo department especially have never been busy when I am there. Usually I am the only one looking for ammo at the time like I was today, so there is no reason for them not to be willing to help someone out with a purchase but that's just too much to ask these days.

So anyway, Atwoods can kiss my ass!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Mmm, the store locator shows kingfisher to be the closest store to me. I’d never thunk it. The rough rider for 100 is what I’m after. I’ve had a few from trades but need another one. I think I’ll give em a call.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I didn't expect to find any of the 9mm or .22 that was on sale, and there wasn't any, but I was planning in picking up some .223 or 5.56 while I was there.

Apparently they have revamped there ammo shelves and there wasn't even a spot for .223/5.56. There was no one working in the area so I looked and there were several large boxes behind the counter.

Finally this about 12 year old looking girl with attitude shows up and I ask her about the ammo and she says she can't put it out because she hasn't put the security tags on it. I ask if it will be out by tomorrow and she says no because she is the only one "working" back there.

This store and the gun and ammo department especially have never been busy when I am there. Usually I am the only one looking for ammo at the time like I was today, so there is no reason for them not to be willing to help someone out with a purchase but that's just too much to ask these days.

I would have asked for the manager.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Sorry to hear Don, they treat me well many of them call me Mr Tim.. But then I'm there 2-3 times a week and spend $ each time.. If you'll get you some chickens, pigs and cows you'll become a preferred customer too..

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
A gun and 500 rounds of ammo for $125.33
28B0BCA2-6F28-47E9-9A3A-60ED038ED847.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom