Atwoods in Yukon is open!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are well-stocked with ammo and prices are very reasonable only a couple bucks above what the pre-pandemic prices were. Their firearms are priced as low or lower than anyone else I’ve seen J frames for 429. I’m impressed with the place. I’m going to buy a gun safe from them but got to find somebody who can deliver it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve bought two Liberty safes from Atwood’s and love them.

Fun fact:

The ones with locking keypads that say “SECURAM” are EMP proof. The reason I know this is I originally wanted and bought one with an old school dial but when I opened it at home it was digital. I called to order the dial mechanism rather than lug the damn thing back and they “Liberty” informed me the ones like mine had been EMP hardened and won’t be an issue.

*"Edit to add link" https://www.securamsys.com/emp-resistant-testing

Last edited:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are well-stocked with ammo and prices are very reasonable only a couple bucks above what the pre-pandemic prices were. Their firearms are priced as low or lower than anyone else I’ve seen J frames for 429. I’m impressed with the place. I’m going to buy a gun safe from them but got to find somebody who can deliver it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:clap3:

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went looking for some .38spl range ammo, but no luck, but I did add to my .22lr stash by getting two bricks of Aguila Super Extra for about 6.6 cents per round before tax.

IMG_1363.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went looking for some .38spl range ammo, but no luck, but I did add to my .22lr stash by getting two bricks of Aguila Super Extra for about 6.6 cents per round before tax.

View attachment 204322

Sorry, I think I may have gotten the last 2 boxes of 'plain' 38sp --- almost missed 'em because they were kinda pushed back from the front of the shelf.....

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, 2 box. And unfortunately, you have to show a Yukon address on utility bill to purchase, sorry guys. lol

I just did my Jedi mind trick thing over a blank piece of paper and the cashier said, "This is the address I'm looking for."

:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom