Atwood's neckbeard Aquila 22 deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well, I don't know which one of you neckbeards it was that got to the shelf before me, but you only left me 20 boxes at the Norman store tonight. And I took them. [emoji38]

Seriously, there was an older guy there buying what looked to be at least 3 times as many as I picked up.
Ohhhhh them older looking neckbeards are the neckbeardiest of all neckbeards.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Well, I don't know which one of you neckbeards it was that got to the shelf before me, but you only left me 20 boxes at the Norman store tonight. And I took them. [emoji38]

Seriously, there was an older guy there buying what looked to be at least 3 times as many as I picked up.

Well here's hoping they have a little more in stock. I'll be by there tomorrow afternoon.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

If I’d known they were getting more in, it would have been me.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So I had a doctor appointment at the heart hospital over in Shawnee. I was only about 1.5 miles from Atwood's so when I got out I thought I might as well run over there and pick up a few boxes of that cheap 22lr for my grandson as I got him a new Ruger stainless carbine. Only thing left in the spot on the shelf was a sign that read ....
@Timmy59 was here !!!

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'll be walking my stash (not walking, but using a scooter) at the big show today. If anybody needs some, its $60 a brick....

When in Rome, ya know....
I'm thinking I'll hide mine around the corner of the building and push one box at a time off on folks as they make their way to the door to get in. This way I won't have the price of admission eating some of my profits.

I bet @Timmy59 gonna have a lemonade stand looking neckbeard 22 stand in the parking lot or something.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm thinking I'll hide mine around the corner of the building and push one box at a time off on folks as they make their way to the door to get in. This way I won't have the price of admission eating some of my profits.

I bet @Timmy59 gonna have a lemonade stand looking neckbeard 22 stand in the parking lot or something.
He just sells it out the window of his 24ft enclosed trailer that is full of neckbeard 22 its like a concession stand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom