August 2 M-n-S-n-E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn ! Must be some really bad ink if it is making folks run!!:cool: Bring you and your ink and I will hold Drurys hand so he don't get skeered!@!@:fullauto:

Don't you be trying to hold my damn hand! :chop:

Pics of ink, Annie, or you ain't got none. I bet you are pure of skin...still. :fallangel

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of ink, I got just the letters "U.S.M.C." tattooed on my shoulder as a fairly young Marine whilst stumbling around drunk on liberty in the P.I. many years ago so I'd have something to read when sitting on the john. Sure has paid off, I never have to worry about getting bored.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you be trying to hold my damn hand! :chop:

Pics of ink, Annie, or you ain't got none. I bet you are pure of skin...still. :fallangel

The uppity ***** at 7-11 yesterday would beg to differ with ya. She won't comment on anyone's ink again for a while, I bet. *****.

I can't get the pics to post ... It seems like I remember having to jump through some damned hoop to store pics with some app and download from there. I ain't doing that. You guys will just have to catch me at the range! I won't be hard to spot, now. Haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom