Austin Bombing Suspect Killed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By definition, no, unless they find evidence to prove he was promoting an agenda...

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Word is he recorded a 26 minute manifesto. If so, the odds he gets classified as a domestic terrorist go up significantly.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my point. WAPO was searching hard to make sure it was somebody with conservative leanings. Why else would they bring it up?

So if they’re brown and could maybe be tied to the Middle East, the media is criticized for not shouting “Muslim terrorist” from the rooftops....but if they’re white and could maybe be a conservative we expect the media to hold off until “we know for sure”?

I’m confused on what the standards is. What’s the guiding principle at play?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So if they’re brown and could maybe be tied to the Middle East, the media is criticized for not shouting “Muslim terrorist” from the rooftops....but if they’re white and could maybe be a conservative we expect the media to hold off until “we know for sure”?

I’m confused on what the standards is. What’s the guiding principle at play?
feedmelols.com_uploads_SB2ZA.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom