Auto Dealer TV Commercials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could car dealer commercials simulatenously function as a way to attract unwise car shoppers and repulse wiser ones?? Yes, I think that's the case.

Whenever you see some business owner's children in a commercial, you can bet they are paying them and the money is going straight into the kid's IRA.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Remember the "and that ain't no bull" Ford dealership in Edmond just on the north side of the Kilpatrick? Was wheeling and dealing in there on a truck when the guy got frustrated with me and to the back. That's where I heard "what the hell does that honky want?" That's when we left lol. Broadway Ford I think it was.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

See her here at 4:00 mark

I was looking for "Hi I'm Tom Padgham from Padgham Toyota in Del City" commercials. Remember him yelling at you?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC folks, remember Lynn Hickey in the van up on a crane? Dodge Dynastys, only $199 a month!!!
Yeah, I remember Lynn Hickey. I don't know why people would buy from that place; it was a terrible place to go. Who the hell puts one-way tire-damaging strips on the entrance (so you can't go back out that way) and a gate on the exit? A friend of mine wanted to look at something they had that he liked, but they pissed him off so bad that we just got up and left. They wanted to talk to him at the gate, but he told them if they didn't get it raised, he was going to drive through it and send them the bill. And he meant it, too. Fortunately, they were smart enough to not call his non-bluff.

Maybe it was because I was braced for impact...

Latest posts

Top Bottom