Auto repair shop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The heater in my Nissan Frontier P/U has stopped working, and trouble shooting it leads to probably the thermostat needing replacement. This is a messy job, so I’d rather leave it to a shop with the right tools. Can anyone recommend a good, honest shop in south Tulsa or BA that specializes in imports? Thanks.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most times this can be a easy job or a hard complicated job pending where they want to hide the little booger, messy yes but if take the right precautions and drain the radiator or below where the Tstat is won't loose as much coolant and not as messy. but some vehicles need to be bled off when refilling or will hydro lock the cooling system.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ian's automotive. 81st and lynn lane
He's a member here

Knew the guy 20 years ago. He’s a great guy and a great mechanic. I met him when I called to ask how much he wanted to replace the struts on my Honda in 1999 or so. I had called a few other places that weren’t actual mechanics. Hibdons and such. I told him his price was higher and he just said well let them do it. The price wasn’t higher for the quality parts. I bet he still does it the same way. I listened and learned and took it to him to get actual Honda parts and no BS. Good guy for sure. He sold me a few cars and bought a few back. I was just a kid and he was always super straight up with me. Gave me good advice on other things too. It’s been 20 years and you don’t forget things like that. I’ve done my own wrenching since but if I didn’t, his shop would be the one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom