Auto Technician Job Opening at Eurosport in Norman.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I thought I would post this here. My shop is hiring 2 new technicians. One entry level, and one experienced guy. Solid job in a great environment. Pass the word around if you know anyone that fits the bill! Details...

Eurosport is expanding! Oklahoma's premier auto service center since 2007, specializing in European vehicles is expanding it's service department and currently has a position open for an experienced automotive technician.

Eurosport offers an employee friendly, quality of life oriented workplace. Couple that with access to the extensive resources of one of the most respected shops in this part of the country and you have a truly outstanding work environment.

Extensive diagnostic equipment, support, and specialty service tools are at your disposal. Company paid training for service certifications. Medical, generous vacation options and room for career growth.

Competitive pay, with relocation bonus available based on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, growing company, that offers very interesting challenges every day and the best working environment in the industry.

Requirements:
Valid drivers license, Minimum 3-5 years work experience specifically with import vehicles
Luxury/Highline experience is a plus
Extensive mechanical, troubleshooting, and diagnostic experience
Computer Literate
Motivated, Works well with others.
Applicants must be drug free and submit to a background check.
Compensation is based on experience level.

Inquiries should be directed to 405-701-3876
Submit resumes/applications available at:
Eurosport, 3050 Northwest Blvd. Norman, OK 73072
Inquiries? Ask for Chris at 405-701-3876, regular business hours are 7:30-5:30 Monday-Friday
www.eurosportok.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom