Avidity Arms PD10 (Rob Pincus Pistol)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's coming soon, supposedly before summer is out. Any thoughts on it? Seems gimmicky, but I still want it lol. Sounds like a single-stack Glock 19 to me but more ergonomic. Only wish it was 9+1 instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have already given up on this pistol hitting the market. I first read about it over 2 years ago and signed up for their updates. When I questioned the arrival date or ask to review a prototype Avidity got quite short with me, so I quit following the progress. I would guess it will be more like the Bersa BPCC 9mm. I say this because it will come out of the Eagle Imports line and they have ties to Bersa. From photos they look similar. I like the the idea of it taking Colt 9mm mags but for me it has taken to long for it to hit the market place that is already flooded with compact 9mm pistols. That said I had a small stock pile of Colt 9 magazines but sold them or gave them away because of Aviditys attitude.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a video where Rob said a production model was ready within a week or two and "likely" will be released before winter. There's a history of claims like this as you said but it seems close.

For me it's not a big deal because I only started following it early this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom