Awesome Review and Pics of F3 Kydex Modular Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This well made modular Kydex holster is fabricated by our very own forum member chr_edw of www.F3Holsters.com . It comes stock with 1.5 Kydex OWB loops; I ordered the optional IWB loops, also in 1.5" and mounted them using the same hardware as is used for the OWB loops. Easy switch-a-roo. I actually traded Speedrat a Galco Concealable OWB rig for this holster, so this is my first go-round with this type of spread-mounted design in kydex. It reminds me of the Watch Six from Milt Sparks or the Striker from UBG, but in Kydex instead of leather. Pros: It is super thin and sturdy. Cons: It's Kydex; if that bothers you. Talk about the maximum in concealment; this is it. It is super thin and lightweight, and very rigid, and with the wide spaced clips, it's like the next thing to no holster at all. Of course, carrying a Glock in condition one with no holster is something even a doofus like Piston10 or me wouldn't do. I took some pics; but since one of you Turkeys outed Piston10 and me with regards to our super-secret highly elite specialized mall security gig, I had to cover my face for security reasons like the guys in other top-tier units do. (no fat jokes or I might have to put the ninja-hurt on ya). I dig the rig; for easy on/off ; it fits the bill. It's not a purty set-up like some of my fancy exotics I favor, but for a super thin, rigid, kydex holster that you can wear IWB or OWB and make sure your trigger is covered securely and prevent a ND, this might be the ticket. F3 has quick service, is Olahoma made, and is done up by an OSA member. Check the pics, but remember, no fat jokes or suffer the ninja!
[Broken External Image][Broken External Image][Broken External Image]

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the worst part is is I was spotted by the neighbors when I was out back practicing my thowing stars...I think their house is up for sale.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will, once I recover from the back injury I suffered when my wife found out I was using her table cloth as a head cover...I'm having a little trouble walking still.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kendall; you are a ne'er do well bum. How many dang guns have we bought and sold back and forth anyway? Not counting that stoopid PM 9 we must have each owned 3 or 4 times... Why I bet that Glock 19 in the OP is a gun you traded me for something as a matter of fact; probably got the best of me on the deal too, even though I am a highly trained ninja, my trading skills are somewhat lacking when dealing with a master like you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom