B&P Shotgun ammunition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaneP

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone used B&P shotshells lately? I've ordered from the previous distributor, which was Aerostar Outdoors, but they seem to not be in business any longer. I sent an email to both the usa and regular B&P info email addresses that are on the respective contact us pages of their websites, and both got returned as undeliverable. Wondering if they're out of business, not exporting to USA, or something else? B&P USA

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone used B&P shotshells lately? I've ordered from the previous distributor, which was Aerostar Outdoors, but they seem to not be in business any longer. I sent an email to both the usa and regular B&P info email addresses that are on the respective contact us pages of their websites, and both got returned as undeliverable. Wondering if they're out of business, not exporting to USA, or something else? B&P USA

All I know is that B&P is now owned by Fiocchi

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/hun...agri-a-new-star-in-the-world-of-ammo-is-born/

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve not heard of B&P. I see they show a pic with a duck on the box so I assume they do non toxic loads? Looking for affordable 28 gauge duck ammo

ShaneP

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if they have a 28 gauge offering. Their low recoil slugs are great, and I was wanting to try the birdshot. I found a distributor CAC associates or something like that, but they're all out of inventory, except for a few Noble Sport offerings.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a shooter give me a box of B P target shells to try , my impression was they shot softer and were a big step above the promo. Shells I buy on sale .

Latest posts

Top Bottom