baby formula on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever he’s doing, you know the “Big Guy“ is getting his cut.

And say what you want about Big Don, he would have gotten the formula made. Not begged freakin Europe to feed American babies.

Seems like Jimmy Carter is about the only one happy with this POTUS.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made us an exporter ----until such time as we have any possible supply disruption right? Remember the saying "down to one you're already done"? Kind of applies here I think. We should probably have backup plans in place for such critical supplies right?

Also, to quote a section from fortune.com:

So factually, you're wrong on a few fronts. The FDA didn't order the inital shutdown --- it was voluntary. The investigation that was opened did find issues that KEPT it shutdown longer. Secondly, the CEO didn't say there were "no faults found in the plant". He said there were no faults found linked to the reports of children becoming ill or dying which is a significant difference. Finally, the settlement isn't pending a "23 year old interns at the WH" but a court in Michigan.

https://fortune.com/2022/05/19/baby-formula-shortage-fda-abbott-plant-reopening/

Blah blah blah, who’s the plaintiff asking the court to keep um shut down, eh? That’s right.

Point is, the Big Guy said he’d get the job done building back better, and everything has gone to ****. Thats what happens when you hand the keys to a bunch of Ivy League 20 something woman and gender studies interns. Unless you think the Big Guy is really the one making his own policy decisions. Bwa Ha.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blah blah blah, who’s the plaintiff asking the court to keep um shut down, eh? That’s right.

Point is, the Big Guy said he’d get the job done building back better, and everything has gone to ****. Thats what happens when you hand the keys to a bunch of Ivy League 20 something woman and gender studies interns. Unless you think the Big Guy is really the one making his own policy decisions. Bwa Ha.
Can you show me where the counter parts of the "20 something woman and gender studies interns" have proposed substantive policy? Infrastructure? Education? Maybe that Obamacare replacement we've been waiting on since Trumps first week in office? Maybe I missed it. Because the major substantive policies coming from Moscow Mitch and the human dud McCarthy seems to be "obstruct, enrage and never deliver anything substantive" and "blame blame blame blame blame blame"

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever he’s doing, you know the “Big Guy“ is getting his cut.

And say what you want about Big Don, he would have gotten the formula made. Not begged freakin Europe to feed American babies.

Seems like Jimmy Carter is about the only one happy with this POTUS.
Screenshot_20220523-161040_Snapchat.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you show me where the counter parts of the "20 something woman and gender studies interns" have proposed substantive policy? Infrastructure? Education? Maybe that Obamacare replacement we've been waiting on since Trumps first week in office? Maybe I missed it. Because the major substantive policies coming from Moscow Mitch and the human dud McCarthy seems to be "obstruct, enrage and never deliver anything substantive" and "blame blame blame blame blame blame"

And what "substantive policy" has Biden proposed? One that won't bankrupt the country and that will actually be beneficial to all Americans, not just special interest groups? Go ahead... I'll wait.

And are you seriously claiming that republicans play the blame game any more than democrats? If you are, nothing you say can be taken seriously.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what "substantive policy" has Biden proposed? One that won't bankrupt the country and that will actually be beneficial to all Americans, not just special interest groups? Go ahead... I'll wait.

And are you seriously claiming that republicans play the blame game any more than democrats? If you are, nothing you say can be taken seriously.
If you can't rise to the occasion don't try and deflect. Tell me what they've proposed. I'm especially hoping someone can't point out when their healthcare proposal dropped.

And yes. I am 100,000,000,000 percent saying that the GOP are the absolute undisputed masters of the blame and obstruct game.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then you're so partisan you can't look at anything objectively. No sense talking with someone like that...especially after Obama blamed the Bush administration for 8 years for things on his watch.

And I didn't say republicans don't do it. I said they don't do it any more than democrats.

Have a nice day.

ETA: Harry Reid was the king of obstructionist politics and even said at one time he was going to obstruct everything the republicans tried to do.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
to be fair; GOP politicians were all for ending lockdowns, in most cases never supported lockdowns.

every "shortage" we are seeing is manufactured from last year. it has taken this long for products of all types to use up available supply and now it's obvious that production cannot meet current demands.

i don't vote; i don't have a dog in the fight. but how is that the fault of the GOP and how do they "not have a plan" for something that was done at this point years ago?

how can you solve a production crisis? by importing more third world slave workers to run the amazon facilities? because that's what we're doing; otherwise EVERYTHING would be out.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
also: proposing price control legislation that:

>doesn't actually control prices
>is loaded with other pork projects
>ultimately just gives government more control over energy sector

and calling it "the bill to lower gas prices" or "the bill to make more baby food" is completely dishonest. saying "well the dems put forward bills to lower cost AND THE GOP VOTED THEM DOWN" is outright nonsense.

"well the dems put forward bills to lower prices after unleashing a plague on the world to oust a guy they didn't like and killed like millions of people, all while destroying the most property in united states history and killing 30 people, made record profits for big pharma, threatened half the nation with a "winter of death and darkness", threatened the livelihood of anyone willing to disagree, AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THE GOP DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR THEM?!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom