baby formula on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Let's see this get defended. The Kenyan also said this back during his reign of terror, that the goal was higher prices for fossil fuels to force Americans out of their vehicles.
not to mention "cash for clunkers" is the cause of the ruination of the used car market. how many good vehicles were destroyed for nothing?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see this get defended. The Kenyan also said this back during his reign of terror, that the goal was higher prices for fossil fuels to force Americans out of their vehicles.

30% of the population is dumb enough to support them.

Everything happening, the Pedo campaigned for it and idiots voted for him because "orange man mean tweeted".

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not to mention "cash for clunkers" is the cause of the ruination of the used car market. how many good vehicles were destroyed for nothing?
Don't forget, Obama said, "I think we should pay as much for gasoline in the United States as they do in Europe." He conveniently forgot we have oil supplies and Europe has little supplies of oil.

Obama Wanted $8 Per Gallon Gas | Real Science

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget, Obama said, "I think we should pay as much for gasoline in the United States as they do in Europe." He conveniently forgot we have oil supplies and Europe has little supplies of oil.

Obama Wanted $8 Per Gallon Gas | Real Science

yep.
i mean i know not everyone is an unvaxxed pureblood,
but holy crap how can anyone forget these people, these "leaders" were LITERALLY WISHING DEATH AND DARKNESS, LITERALLY SAYING YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN SOCIETY IF YOU DON'T PAY BIG PHARMA FOR A WORTHLESS (NOT)VACCINE.

just like....a few weeks ago they openly said they wanted me dead. which is funny, because i thought the pandemic was supposed to do that anyway? somehow i'm still alive? like.....they didn't want me to be?

....did they REALLY think covid was going to kill like.....MOST unvaxxed americans? was.....that the plan?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It's Biden's fault regardless of what anyone who wants to be his apologist says. It happened on his watch...almost one and a half years into his watch in fact. His F-ing fault, period. He had enough time to mitigate any supposed disasters the previous admin supposedly caused, but he didn't, and we've had plenty of time on this one, months and months.
After looking into all the FDA vs Abbott gibberish, while Abbott did close voluntarily, the consensus was they were kind of strongarmed---basically they were volun-told. Even Newsweek in factchecking Boebert's claim said this.
👇👇👇👇

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-fda-shut-down-abbotts-baby-formula-factory-1710326
At any rate - Biden's fault.

Latest posts

Top Bottom