Back in Gun Friendly Territory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coriwats

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
There is an outdoor range near Shawnee that goes out to 200. Not exactly long range but much farther than most indoor ranges.

https://shoot-n-iron-ok.com/
I haven't tried it yet. Just recently found out it is open to the public. I'm waiting for it to cool down some before I go.
I’ll check them out. 200 is better than the indoors for sure. Can have some better distance shooting with that. Plus Shawnee isn’t too far from Harrah.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s almost as bad as Commiefornia for sure. Spent a lot of time out there on fires, and even that was hard to deal with. They do have good food out there though. I miss my mountains and cold winters though. Where I worked has stayed under 85 degrees all summer so far.
Yup, we've lived in both places so I know what you're talking about. Fortunately, with the exception of Boulder, Colorado was still conservative when we lived there. CA was already gone, but nowhere near as bad as it is now. About the only thing I miss in CA is the fresh fruit we used to get...that was some good stuff.

As far as ranges go (not sure if this has already been mentioned) you can shoot out to 600 yards at Red Castle any time then they have 1000 yards matches out there periodically. It is a very nice range, easily one of the best I've ever been to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom