back to the forum but new account

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @Nathan Hagar, wish you’d come back. Just realized that you ran 2nd in The Cowboy 100. Congrats, I was there and it was a great race. I think you were gaining on Duvall at the end.
EBA5A138-8688-4BE2-B362-85E9FA0E0467.png

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any dirt racing in the OKC area? Use to follow the Races in Medford, OR, Andersonville, CA and El Paso, TX in my younger years with my late wife. Couple of years ago had a hankering to see a NASCAR race and and took the new Okie Wife down to Fort Worth. She had never been to a car race before. Didn't enjoy that because you can't see anything. Would love to take her to one these small track races, noisy exciting, and you see everything going on.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@TheDoubleD, red dirt speedway in meeker is about the closest. Also, creek county speedway in supulpa right off the turnpike puts on a good show.
Thanks. Found a Youtube for Reddirt Speedway. Showed it tot he the wife, she says that is insane. She wants to go one time. Looks like a race next weekend---maybe we'll go,

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Found a Youtube for Reddirt Speedway. Showed it tot he the wife, she says that is insane. She wants to go one time. Looks like a race next weekend---maybe we'll go,
That will be a good show. Any time you can watch sprint cars at meeker is a good time.
Word of caution, based on where you sit, safety glasses aren’t a bad idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom