Backwoods expo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spooncg33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just seeing if anyone has gone to the expo yet this weekend. Was thinking about taking my kids to pass sometime today if it was worth it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Made a vow years ago to just spend my admission money on, on.....on anything but that show.
Had a buddy ask me to go last year, I told him only if he drives, pays my admission and buys me lunch at a restaurant of my coice. I had a ribeye at Texas Roadhouse, it was the best part of the trip.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't go this year, but I think it's worth the trip just to look at the taxidermy on display. We did find a neat trout resort in Arkansas that we ended up spending a week at later last year.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had some errands to run and had Hadn't been in a few years, so the wife and I stopped in. Piss poor show honestly. The outfitters seemed to busy talking to one another to really answer any questions with the exception of the Canadian from BC talked to him for a little while. Won't go back next year though.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It used to be really good when it first started. There was always new fishing lures or nice homemade turkey calls that were reasonably priced. It is nothing but a joke anymore, especially with the overpriced admission. The farm show is the only one I enjoy and I'm not even a farmer. It's free and usually 5 buildings worth of stuff to see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom