Bacon Grease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is invasive... :D

Had a quick & simple supper... bacon (which was already cooked) wrapped in flour tortillas. Sweetie ate a bit earlier.

Bacon grease wound up on the tortilla package, the desk pullout where the paper plate sat, and has now somehow made it onto the computer mouse and keyboard. Argh! My fingers are getting greasy (again!) as I type this. :D

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya... :drunk2:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
attachment.php

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cheat, I cook it in the oven. Cookie sheet with a wire rack. 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. If you line the cookie sheet with foil clean up is a breeze. Gives crispy bacon without all the grease.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cheat, I cook it in the oven. Cookie sheet with a wire rack. 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. If you line the cookie sheet with foil clean up is a breeze. Gives crispy bacon without all the grease.
Ha! I cook it in the package in the microwave.

Cut a slit in the top and cook it 5 mins at a time until it suits ya (I like mine limp, not crispy - but it won't crisp in the microwave anyway).

Pour the grease out through the slit into a bowl (put down paper towels, this can be a bit messy).

1 lb packages work better than the larger ones.
:drunk2:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife does the same thing. Im also a fan of crispy bacon

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! I cook it in the package in the microwave.

Cut a slit in the top and cook it 5 mins at a time until it suits ya (I like mine limp, not crispy - but it won't crisp in the microwave anyway).

Pour the grease out through the slit into a bowl (put down paper towels, this can be a bit messy).

1 lb packages work better than the larger ones.
:drunk2:

:puke:

You make baby Jesus cry.... :cry11:

Latest posts

Top Bottom