Bad boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this. People are throwing a fit saying he got special treatment but the same thing happens every weekend in college towns. Not saying it's right or wrong, but 9 times out of 10 if the cops catch you drinking underage they'll call your parents and refer you to the DA, which is what happened.

One thing's for sure, I'd hate to be that boy right now. His mom and dad are going to put him through the meat grinder.
Can confirm, we release juveniles to their parents all the time. As long as there is no incident involving injury or property damages, we try to use it as a learning experience and correct their actions going forward versus give them a hard start to life with a stack of charges.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just walking home? The cops just snatched her up and put her in jail for walking home? I don't believe that for a minute...

We need Paul Harvey to tell us the rest of the story.

Also, the other kids involved weren't the governor's son and they didn't go to jail. Of course, they weren't walking home from Taco Bell, either.

**MIP means you're in possession of alcohol, whether you've consumed it or not. You don't have to be drunk.
Believe what you want. My daughter got her masters at OU. Ever encountered the reject cops in Norman.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have exactly no idea what you're talking about, yet again!

My own son did a really, really stupid felony in 2013. He was otherwise a good kid, in college, flying straight. Judge gave him complete expulsion of his record if he completed community service and drug program.

So, no.
Butt your kid still spent a night or two in jail. Hopefully it wasn’t Oklahoma county.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Believe what you want. My daughter got her masters at OU. Ever encountered the reject cops in Norman.
Just once in my early 20s, I havent been to Norman for more than stopping in to eat somewhere since then. I prefer Stillwater, haha.

There will always be exceptions and assholes in every profession. I know I have had to pour our beer out on the side of the road more than once and respectfully listen to a corrective speech and ended up with a warning each time. One of those was in Nichols Hills taking a shortcut to my buddy's house in the Village. I NEVER dreamed I would get a warning from a Nichols Hills cop being I was just a good ol farm kid and obviously didnt live there haha.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a guess, but if her attitude is anything like yours she probably talked her way into a trip to jail
I do believe what I want to believe.

And,no...I've never had an encounter with police in Norman. Then again, I avoid shady places like Taco Bell.
She and her friend was doing the responsible thing walking instead of driving. Don’t know the encounter, but you police types think it’s illegal to walk home with food. Freedom be damn. Papers please.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She and her friend was doing the responsible thing walking instead of driving. Don’t know the encounter, but you police types think it’s illegal to walk home with food. Freedom be damn. Papers please.
I think you need to have her log in and tell the rest of the story, Rooster. You're too old to be painting all of ANY profession with such a broad brush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom