Bad boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I recall Rand Paul and Tucker Carlson's sons also got into trouble? I always have believed the conservative alphas have more fun...and the conservtive chicks are way better lookin' and usually party hard before they start their families later on.
I think everyone pretty much does the same things when they can just some people are better at hiding it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I can say is...there but for the grace of God... I never did anything really "bad"...but I've done plenty of stupid s**t.

My opinion of this is pretty much it's not a big deal and it sounds like it was handled like it would've been with most anyone else.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this. People are throwing a fit saying he got special treatment but the same thing happens every weekend in college towns. Not saying it's right or wrong, but 9 times out of 10 if the cops catch you drinking underage they'll call your parents and refer you to the DA, which is what happened.

One thing's for sure, I'd hate to be that boy right now. His mom and dad are going to put him through the meat grinder.
I don‘t think the drinking is the issue, but alcohol and drinking don’t mix and I would beat my son sensless if he were to mix the two

Latest posts

Top Bottom