Bad boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came from the dirt. My dad died a month ago and it made my day.
My Grandmother is on her deathbed. She treated me different than the other kids. Thought I wasn’t my Dad’s kid. Went to visit her yesterday. Haven’t seen her in probably 9 years. She’s pretty much in a coma and told her I forgive her and love her. It was probably for me than her. She squeezed my hand. I needed to tell her how I felt and get some closure. May or may not go to the funeral unless my dad needs me there.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truth^^^

I can't even begin to recall how many contacts I (and others) had involving minors in possession. Unless there was something much more serious involved than just the MIP, not one ever went to jail.

Last edited:

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truth^^^

I can't even begin to recall how many contacts I (and others) had involving minors in possession. Unless there was something much more serious involved than just the MIP, not one ever went to jail.
I went to jail when I was 19 for MIP and wasn’t drunk. My girlfriend did have pistol in her purse. Didn’t know it but they tried to stick me with it. She was 17.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter went to jail walking home from Taco Bell in Norman. Didn’t have guns or beer on her. Go back to sleep in your recliner.

Just walking home? The cops just snatched her up and put her in jail for walking home? I don't believe that for a minute...

We need Paul Harvey to tell us the rest of the story.

Also, the other kids involved weren't the governor's son and they didn't go to jail. Of course, they weren't walking home from Taco Bell, either.

**MIP means you're in possession of alcohol, whether you've consumed it or not. You don't have to be drunk.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter went to jail walking home from Taco Bell in Norman. Didn’t have guns or beer on her. Go back to sleep in your recliner.
Just a guess, but if her attitude is anything like yours she probably talked her way into a trip to jail.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truth^^^

Exactly. That's not something, in and of itself, one goes to jail for. As a matter of fact, when I was a cop in Colorado, MIP was a Petty Offense...you couldn't be jailed for that alone.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it. Stitt has made him what he is already. No indication he’s a hard *** parent at all. The kids a product of his environment
You have exactly no idea what you're talking about, yet again!
If he wasn’t the governors kid he would have went to jail. Seriously.
My own son did a really, really stupid felony in 2013. He was otherwise a good kid, in college, flying straight. Judge gave him complete expulsion of his record if he completed community service and drug program.

So, no.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he wasn’t the governors kid he would have went to jail. Seriously.
I don't go for that. Lot's of times a person could go to jail, but they don't. Has more to do with the interaction than who daddy is, imo. In this instance, LEO will probably take more heat from the public for not taking him in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom