Bad boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She and her friend was doing the responsible thing walking instead of driving.

If she wasn't drunk, or hadn't been drinking, why was she walking? Driving isn't irresponsible if you haven't been drinking. If she had been drinking, even if she wasn't intoxicated, what she did was still illegal if under 21.

Don’t know the encounter, but you police types think it’s illegal to walk home with food. Freedom be damn. Papers please.

Oh..OK. Translation: I don't really know what happened but Norman cops just suck. Reminds me of the "din do nuffun" type parents we see all over the media.

Guess you’re not from Norman that’s not surprising.

Why is it surprising he's not from Norman? I'm not from Norman, either.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woman who he dates has a father that is former LEO.

His mom's cousin is presumably LEO and a POS.

His good friend was LEO, consumed too many donuts and then lost weight.

Oh, nice! You have a "redneck typist" to "English" translator...

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I'm not, but I don't need to be. Not even in Norman will someone go to jail for simply walking down the road, even if they happen to be a MIP. The lawsuits would bankrupt the city. Like I said, there's more to this story than you are willing to share or possibly know.
Yeah, she was intoxicated minding her own business. Doing the responsible thing and walking instead of driving. Granted she’s a Red head of Irish heritage and a bit hot headed. Guess she was walking down the street wrong.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve known quite a few Norman and OU PD officers over the years, and I can’t say that any of them were rejects.
What gets me is I paid a lot of money for parking passes at OU and they don’t have enough parking. Paid for several tickets and a couple of impound fees.
If it’s game day people can park all over people’s yards though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom