Bad boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So your step daughter dated Kevin Stitt in college (how many years ago) so you somehow know how good or bad of parent he is?

You can look up the acronym.
Oh I’d prefer you explain it. Seems you ALWAYS required that of me when I told you too look an answer up. Come on what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. You are a gander I guess.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I’d prefer you explain it. Seems you ALWAYS required that of me when I told you too look an answer up. Come on what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. You are a gander I guess.
I don't remember what the point even was. Was your take that Gov is failure as a parent because his 20 year old son had a beer and was around a firearm?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think the word you're looking for is sundowning.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember what the point even was. Was your take that Gov is failure as a parent because his 20 year old son had a beer and was around a firearm?
Nope...it was to bash Stitt for no other reason than to bash Stitt.
His kid could've shat out golden eggs and he would've bashed Stitt for not teaching his kid to shat them out for the needy.
Apparently, he still has a grudge about his stepdaughter dating someone in college...weird

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK... My how the story changes. From walking down the street "din do nuffun" to being drunk in public and a likely a hot-head...when drunk.

So, yeah...she was walking down the street wrong. She was drunk. Public intoxication is an offense in most cities...I'm assuming it is in Norman but I don't know for sure.

FFS... You coulda just said that in the first place. I guess that hard-on you have for the police drained the blood from your brain and made you forget a few key details, huh?
I have no hard on for the police. It’s not hard to see why you no longer wear a badge. Most of the encounters I’ve had with the police were cordial. Did you have a hard on with f’n with people?

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don’t remotely know me. What attitude I have I’ve thrown out?
If you don't know it ain't worth the time trying to explain it. Obviously you wouldn't have the ability to comprehend it.
I’ve seen your posts. Get a grip.
The only person here who needs to "get a grip" is you. The proof is in all the comments, but I don't expect you to be able to understand that. So go ahead, just keep telling yourself you've got it all figured out and you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom