Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Somebody in this thread talks weirder than everyone else. ...just sayin.

C8B02929-D624-4DBC-9E64-AF00DC0B7657.jpeg

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
True dat! I mean ... I found you haha!

Lol, this guy is so xoomer how he ponders to an audience of sycophants and conservatives by label.

His life is a consistent Jerry springer episode. Did you know he has 2 wife's? Might have a third as well, and many of his staff lives on his property for that septic company.

I didn't belive his story and looked it up...yeah he is one of yall.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had too many loaded firearms pointed at me at h&h sometimes with booger hooks on the bang switch. Unsafe behavior was taken care of very quickly when I knew all the range people. They left. It stopped getting taken care of, I left. No looking to be offended about it. I went back finally a year ago. While trying to get a lane, an idiot covered all of us in the lobby, it wasn’t noticed much less dealt with when I pointed it out. Won’t be back.

It’s not worth dying over.
I have been to H and H about 12 times. 5 times were for range use. Of those 5 times, no one, absolutely NO ONE was acting as a range safety official. With all the I D 10 T's in the stalls next to me and the wifey, I could not concentrate on what I had to do because my head was on a swivel. After being covered not once but twice by a high heeled miniskirted girl in the lane just to the right of us, I said that was enough and packed up fast. I complained to the counter sales guy who brushed me off.

I have not been back to H and H since.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have been to H and H about 12 times. 5 times were for range use. Of those 5 times, no one, absolutely NO ONE was acting as a range safety official. With all the I D 10 T's in the stalls next to me and the wifey, I could not concentrate on what I had to do because my head was on a swivel. After being covered not once but twice by a high heeled miniskirted girl in the lane just to the right of us, I said that was enough and packed up fast. I complained to the counter sales guy who brushed me off.

I have not been back to H and H since.

“If she wasn’t wearing high heels and a mini skirt I wouldn’t have ever known she covered me!”

I’ve been to H&H twice now. I don’t really like it to be honest. Probably won’t ever go back unless things get back to normal and they have primers for a decent price.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I'll go back to both H&H and Big Boy's if it turns out me and/or Grumpy want/have a reason to go. I don't think I'm special or anything and to be honest actually prefer the salesmen act like they don't see me. And, as I've stated before, I don't have a problem approaching someone who is being unsafe. I've actually met some really nice people -- and shot some really cool guns -- that way ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom