Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brother I can shoot whenever and however I want. Safety and be friendly is only ask they have. Steel hangers, steel ground knock down, move and shoot, holster draw etc. Hell it’s worth it to me, I can take guests like wife or neighbors
And it’s really handy to us, so I can shoot Sunday morning before I go to work

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brother I can shoot whenever and however I want. Safety and be friendly is only ask they have. Steel hangers, steel ground knock down, move and shoot, holster draw etc. Hell it’s worth it to me, I can take guests like wife or neighbors

And it’s really handy to us, so I can shoot Sunday morning before I go to work
Too bad we aren’t rich, could have the private surrey hills gun club. Must have 10mm to join ;)

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad we aren’t rich, could have the private surrey hills gun club. Must have 10mm to join ;)
Rumor has it, at night with no traffic there is a test range nearby. You know you got to test a new toy even if you can’t go to a range, and a 10mm is mandatory, did I tell you I picked up a 1006? Not boosie as a rapide though

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I look at it differently on BBs, it is there place, there rules. If you don't like it, open your own range.

What are your other options in SW OKC area? Banner? That is about it, so follow the rules or go somewhere else. Easy fix.

If I had to deal with some of the jack wagons that shoot at ranges, I would probably be a little grumpy too.

THEIR range, THEIR rules to be applied at random?

Rules are applied to EVERYONE EQUALLY, no problems.
Employee wants to be an azzhat, I am free to spend my money elsewhere. Keep running off customers and you no longer pay bills .

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I was there they hinted at wanting to see my tax stamp, 99% of the time theyre g2g for me. That same chick wouldnt let me have the 7.62 ammo crate with a purchase of 1k rounds. Theyre over priced and tried to gouge me on a p226 mk25 trade in last year, offered $300.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Big Boys and H&H read these comments about their businesses?

Aarond

Don’t know. Left them a Google review and a message on Facebook. Haven’t heard from them and doubt I will. I’d say the attitude of the manager that day pretty much says it all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom