Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that kinda of thing just leaves a permanent stain. It's likely nothing they could have done (if suicide) and still gotta really mess with someone.

To be honest, that was always my biggest fear. Especially worrisome when I rented someone a gun. I only refused to do so once while I was there. That guy was putting off some weird vibes. Made me nervous as ****. I watched him like a hawk until he left the store. Never saw him again.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
To be honest, that was always my biggest fear. Especially worrisome when I rented someone a gun. I only refused to do so once while I was there. That guy was putting off some weird vibes. Made me nervous as ****. I watched him like a hawk until he left the store. Never saw him again.

Never had the danger vibe from anyone at a range, had the DGAF about safety types that got the smell of gunpowder and get dumb, but you can manage them with one round per mag lol.

We all do some questionable stuff time to time because of complacency and all that, it is part of being human is all.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all you whiners: Go spend a month or two on the other side. Try to keep your customers safe while dealing with hundreds of A-holes that seem to have a chip on their shoulder. You'll see why they are that way.

You should have seen the threads about me on here back in the day. Lol I was apparently the definition of Range Nazi. Haha!

It's a good thing I'm not one of those girls with delicate sensitivities. I'd have never recovered from the virtual bearings I took ... 😂😂😂

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Chris Kyle also lied quite a lot, wasn't a real great all around guy either that just killed quite a lot of brown people, and got some recognition for it.

Thing is that in a controlled setting such as a range, with newer people that obviously are afraid to ask, or get some hands on experience are that way due to people such as yourself.

Don't take that as a jab, it is how you make people feel welcome and enjoy the hobby...maybe make some new friends.
" . . . that just killed a lot of brown people, and got some recognition for it."

I suppose that in all fairness, it should probably be included in your comment that those "brown people" were trying to kill American service men and women ☹️

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
" . . . that just killed a lot of brown people, and got some recognition for it."

I suppose that in all fairness, it should probably be included in your comment that those "brown people" were trying to kill American service men and women ☹️
Look you can pick a fight and we can argue over it, or you can realize that I gave the brief explanation and we move on.

I did 7y myself got shot at, shot back...took one even. So it isnt as if I am someone talking about something they dont understand.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To all you whiners: Go spend a month or two on the other side. Try to keep your customers safe while dealing with hundreds of A-holes that seem to have a chip on their shoulder. You'll see why they are that way.
Easy there chief.

Thing is that the RSO doesn't need to hover like a bad smell is all, or just waiting for you as a customer to justify their existence is all.

Added that I have seen many an RSO handle it with the best professionalism I ever seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom