Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My good experiences may well be due to the fact that I go on weekday mornings. However, my worst experience was at the public range outside Wagoner. Shot fired while I was down range. Idiots can be found everywhere, but everywhere is where I go.
Yep, but if it’s not promptly dealt with, I’m out. No excuse for it.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. We definitely go to any range nowadays on "off hours" ... I have NO PROBLEM pointing out to people they are being unsafe. It only take one inattentive moment to kill someone on a range. Bad service at a restaurant doesn't really rise to the level we are talking about here.
You point them out?

Why wouldn't you safely approach and just offer some advise or maybe try and be helpful?

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are talking about the new old man. Harry only cared about 1 round a second…
Ever see Harry when someone pulls a shotgun out on that range? That was the most gunny like berating I've ever seen and then throwing them out with the threat of never coming back or having to eat through a straw (something to that effect) was absolutely hilarious.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Ever see Harry when someone pulls a shotgun out on that range? That was the most gunny like berating I've ever seen and then throwing them out with the threat of never coming back or having to eat through a straw (something to that effect) was absolutely hilarious.

Oh I saw him straight storm out of that building like a T-1000, straight murder walk, didn't hear him yelling, but you could see he was livid.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He let me shoot one there a few times. Just had to ask and it not be busy. You also had to shoot into a berm. I was function testing

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these reasons afore mentioned, are why I haven't been to a range in many years. Don't like being muzzled, don't like aholes whether they are range masters or other customers. My range is 25 mins away and consists of 200,000 acres of desert. Our own little canyon (figuratively) off the riverbed. Steep walls, our rounds can't get out and others can't get in. Usually take food and break for lunch. We can be there all day and not see anyone else. And, we can shoot melons and tannerite! What's not to love?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have seen the threads about me on here back in the day. Lol I was apparently the definition of Range Nazi. Haha!

It's a good thing I'm not one of those girls with delicate sensitivities. I'd have never recovered from the virtual bearings I took ... 😂😂😂
I still slap you around from time to time in my head

Latest posts

Top Bottom