Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking of an RPR for a while. When I was younger I was infatuated with 17HMR but I haven't owned any in a while. I made the mistake of getting a suppressor that was 22LR only. But I can guarantee nothing is more fun than suppressed rimfire
Look man, we all gotta share this rock, plus I ain't mad, I get how these insufferable consumers can be with their duty is to protect their things from them skurry demoncracks are since they control the gubbernment.

There is a point when you gotta realize Qanon was to just make you all evident within society so we can point and laugh.

Anyways, I see where it says you do rimfire, I just got me something so purity

Ruger precision 17hmr with a Hawke vantage 4x14x40 etched for POI of 17hmr, and this magpul bipod, plus my wife being Australian got me to order that down under sunshade on the scope.

My question, is this fire? I shot it today, and I gotta know, does rimfire get better than this.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking of an RPR for a while. When I was younger I was infatuated with 17HMR but I haven't owned any in a while. I made the mistake of getting a suppressor that was 22LR only. But I can guarantee nothing is more fun than suppressed rimfire

I got two vectors man, I know cool ****, facts and all that, rimfire to me was a 10/22 with etched kills on the stock.

Just boring, and so dirty, this....oh this is clean mang, and quick, like instantaneously instant to impact for the recoil profile of a mouse fart.

I did 50y today and I was feeling like I was about to make some national policy. So accurate like movies.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You...and people just as pompous, irrational and absolutely a horrific example of gun owners are why people can't stand the others like me and those like me.

If you attempted to do that to me, I would likely ask for assistance and for them to call the cops when you would approach me with that smug attitude.

I can promise you from a normal persons view, we detest others like you, we never liked you.

And I'm perfectly okay with that, sweetie. 😘

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you attempt to take this further?

Is it because you know the only palatable interactions where someone can't put you on a social media video we all laugh at, the fear of that is why you seek relevance here?

Look gramps, we get it, things are scary now you dont have Mork and Mindy to watch after Matlock, people gonna be so disrespectful when you just have to fill out your check in the express lane at Walmart, even though the machine doesn't need it.....but your records and hording paper scraps.

However, I love seeing you all circle jerk each other with emojis on comments in various threads, really I do.

I ain't the one gonna not just call you on it anymore, I am bored too.
I’m OG

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Dude, I am a Labrador holding my own leash out here. They told me to adult, I started doing it...and nepotism happened...someone saw some means of exploitation and payed me a lot of money.

I am happy like that kid, dude I was homeless not to long ago. Now...I got credit cards that I pay on...**** is wild.

Well I am in Oklahoma and I like guns, so....here I am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom