Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1657850176707.jpeg

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Drain Bamage.

Dropped on its head as an infant.
Don't be absurd, I am gen x....you boomers didn't drop u on our heads, you beat us....like savages, smacking your kid for public humility?

Some Frued stuff going on there man. We got ****** up because you didn't teach us anything but how to maintain prejudice without cause.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, carry on. Your doing a great job.
Coo.....people too serious on here, have fun before long that smell of Sam's clubs memberships and absurd amount of cat food trays.

It gets to be like a show on A&E with some.shrink to coax boomers out of their homes to throw it away.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So as the mod....I ain't breaking no rules...going back and fourth? Because most the forums don't just let people talk..

She isn't upset. She laughed because it was funny.
If you EVER worry about crossing the line by, like, a lot, just precede your post with "To paraphrase the great CHenry..."
😁

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don't be absurd, I am gen x....you boomers didn't drop u on our heads, you beat us....like savages, smacking your kid for public humility?

Some Frued stuff going on there man. We got ****** up because you didn't teach us anything but how to maintain prejudice without cause.

3D5E19D3-C8A2-4C13-AB61-0CCC10BE7942.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom