Bad Experience At Big Boys Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iratus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bruh?

Verbal vomit? That hurts man, really just cleaved my spirit. I took time with that.

Whew, but hey far as provoked? Did I personally offend your sensitivity or you gonna protect her honor like some sword carrying weeb with a fedora?
Nope you did not offend me. I'm sure she's fine on her own and I wasn't protecting her. You saying she's abrasive is fairly ironic though.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You...and people just as pompous, irrational and absolutely a horrific example of gun owners are why people can't stand the others like me and those like me.

If you attempted to do that to me, I would likely ask for assistance and for them to call the cops when you would approach me with that smug attitude.

I can promise you from a normal persons view, we detest others like you, we never liked you.
c'mon now, stop beating about the bush and let us know what you're really feeling 🤨

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bruh?

Verbal vomit? That hurts man, really just cleaved my spirit. I took time with that.

Whew, but hey far as provoked? Did I personally offend your sensitivity or you gonna protect her honor like some sword carrying weeb with a fedora?
Sound a bit like we have a master at 'wordcraft' in the house.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
c'mon now, stop beating about the bush and let us know what you're really feeling 🤨

Apoarently his virtual therapist couldn't work him in ... 🤷 You know, the State has that new hotline -- may be he should try them. I mean the poor kid was beaten savagely by his parents -- it's a wonder he survived.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Apoarently his virtual therapist couldn't work him in ... 🤷 You know, the State has that new hotline -- may be he should try them. I mean the poor kid was beaten savagely by his parents -- it's a wonder he survived.

The state has a hotline for people like me? Tell me what it the lottery funds or the collected weed tax?

I worked my demons out with military service like any real American man! Besides the physical pain goes away....it is the inside that still hurts.

It isnt like your generation would ever say sorry as a whole, not when you wont do it as an individual, so we just deal with it....good thing is that we broke the cycle of child abuse.

Proof we are better.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I did go to Big Boys myself yesterday, fired my RFB for the first time, wont do that again indoors....got some lungs full of cancer causing stuffs.

Then my 17hmr. You know test out the new bang stick. That girl at the range desk still looks so unhappy. The RSO was kinda chillin since there was only three of us.

My thing is that girl, she just never smiles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom