Bad Guy With A Gun Stopped by Marine Using Hand To Hand Combat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I taught martial arts for many years. If a perp gets with arm‘s length of you, it‘s not hard to disarm him faster than he can react. Now, a knife is a different story. Try to disarm someone with a knife and you are going to get cut.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I taught martial arts for many years. If a perp gets with arm‘s length of you, it‘s not hard to disarm him faster than he can react. Now, a knife is a different story. Try to disarm someone with a knife and you are going to get cut.
I never had martial arts training or military training yet I disarmed a guy with a knife. never got cut however by 4th grade I had been in hundreds of fights mostly due to an older brother at home who kicked my butt on a daily basis, yet I always thought next time I am going to kick his butt

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never had martial arts training or military training yet I disarmed a guy with a knife. never got cut however by 4th grade I had been in hundreds of fights mostly due to an older brother at home who kicked my butt on a daily basis, yet I always thought next time I am going to kick his butt
I had two brothers growing up, one older and one younger, both bigger than me! That teaches you self defense for sure!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom