Bad seller alert: Cloud456

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems obvious the "seller" is here only for the classifieds. 4 pages on his shady dealing and no response. Bad feedback on previous deal.

Seems the Mods should be swinging a ban hammer. Just my $0.02, but integrity is worth more.
I don't know that I'm in favor of a total ban but I would like to see the site adopt a welch policy similar to the one used at ar15.com. Any welch by a buyer or seller in any of the Equipment Exchange forums there gets you a permaban in those forums. It's not a site-wide ban, just in the EE.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it as simple as using the link on his profile?
Yes. I copied and pasted here. You should see the simple form like copied and pasted below. It has a place for you to add comments.

https://www.okshooters.com/feedback/31361/add-feedback

Screenshot_20220508-153522_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220508-153528_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I blame the owners of this forum, traffic is worth having established members get screwed occasionally. And the previous owners of the forum for even buying it to begin with.
:werd:

And current ownership appears to be all about the traffic and not much else, hence the current classifieds policy. The new feedback functionality is good and all, but minimum post count really should be put back in place in some fashion.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't frequent Armslist but I've heard some mention here about their shenanigans which has caused a virtual flooding of new members here, for the sole purpose of using our classifieds.

Once upon a time, we had a minimum post limit before you could access the want ads. When and why did this go away?

I personally don't deal with anybody other than established members when doing firearm transactions. It's just good practice and keeps ugly topics/posts like this from happening.

So sorry for your unsavory experience, leemozoid. :comfort:
It went away because of ”new ownership” was the last response I saw from a mod. I believe this is why we don’t have this qualification anymore. I once purchased a Boker ceramic knife from a trusted member here, transaction was smooth as silk:laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom